Tuesday, April 16, 2013

3D Ophi

Stuck in the middle of designing the character for our group project in 3D and developing an alpha level for the game.  I'm a newbie to the alpha creation and downloading and reinstalling software is pretty much a 24hr job for the last 5 days.
Sometimes the software works, and other times it partially works before crashing.  I know my pc is capable of running it, but when there is a deadline and the installations keep appearing to have a bug in them, the clock ticking gets super loud.
So below is a rendered image of the character I have designed so far.  It still has a long way to go before finishing.  I'm currently doing the mapping for it and deeply regret the tiny pointy bits on the collar and sides and arms..but will keep going!
Ophi far far away by Hilbo

No comments: