Friday, May 3, 2013

More Numbchuck and Dr.Piddles

So I am in the middle of uploading some images I've done for the game as the UI and it is amazing the amount of images generated for the simple 'press button' in a game.
Anyways, some of the finished bits are here...and if I'm honest a slight bit of burn out kicked in on this assignment as I'm getting closer to the end and the energy was not as forthcoming as previous assignments.
Still, gonna have to eat spinach and hurl myself over the finish line...still got 2 big assignments due and the final project which is the game.  Fun but definitely keeps you on your toes.  This week I found myself doing 'deep breathing' counting exercises...only instead of 'breathe in 1,2,3,4'  I  found myself counting '1,0,2,4' ...dimensions for boxes in 3d...hmmm....


Dr.Piddles - created by Hilbo

No comments: